Architectural Designer - WJW Architects
WJW Architects / Chicago, IL / Website
ABOUT THE COMPANY
WJW Architects was founded in 1991 and specializes in affordable housing, senior living, and residential healthcare environments. The firm has successfully completed the design of more than three hundred projects in the Midwest. They include more than seven thousand units of senior living, supportive housing, affordable family housing, and mixed-use residential. In addition to residential environments, WJW also specializes in healthcare, community development, supportive services, adaptive reuse, and renovation projects.
Deeply grounded in architecture’s power to impact lives, WJW creates holistically conceived, intelligently crafted environments that empower and elevate the human experience. WJW’s inclusive, collaborative creative process is fueled by curiosity, cultivated knowledge, respect, and integrity, pointing the way toward the realization of each project’s greatest potential.
ABOUT THE JOB
WJW seeks a motivated, mission-driven, and technically savvy Architectural Licensure Candidate with 1-4 years of experience to join our team.
The position requires:
• Participation in collaborative design process with project team
• BIM modeling experience in ArchiCad (preferred) or Revit
• Creation of renderings, walk-throughs, and other presentation materials
• Creation and management of BIM model throughout design and documentation phases
• Organization of structure and layout of drawing sets
• Development of elevations, sections, details, and schedules
• Coordination and communication with consultants
• Assistance with construction phase responsibilities, including submittal and RFI reviews and site visits
Please forward resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
WJW values a diverse workplace representative of the communities we serve, and strongly encourages women, people of color, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, and veterans to apply.
WJW is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any category protected by local, state or federal laws.
CONTACT TO APPLY
Apply via Email