Architectural Designer / Project Architect
Pi Architects / Austin, TX
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Pi Architects is a multi-disciplinary design firm. We are a nationally recognized leader in the design of senior housing environments with a talented group of designers dedicated to improving the quality of life of the people who live and work in the projects we design. For more information, visit our website at www.piarch.com.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are seeking an exceptional Architectural Designer / Project Architect who can effectively coordinate multiple architectural projects to ensure effective execution. The candidate is technically proficient and can quickly develop designs including plans and elevations. Additionally, this candidate is experienced in construction documents, coordinating consultants, and able to interact well with project staff, partners, and clients. A prospective candidate is capable of understanding and applying codes and regulations, completing assignments per schedule, and producing quality documentation. Experience in Senior Living is a requirement and experience in healthcare and/or multifamily is a plus.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
- 5-10 years of experience in an architectural office
- Ability to design and coordinate complex projects
- Proficiency in BIM software, SketchUp, and Bluebeam
- Aptitude for building and life safety codes
- Skilled in construction and construction details
- Strong organizational, communication, and project management skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills with an aptitude for thinking ahead to meet project goals
- Motivated and flexible with the ability to teach, give direction, and lead a team
- Professional demeanor
- Accredited Architectural Degree
- Architectural License preferred
This is a full-time salary position with pay commensurate with experience.
CONTACT TO APPLY