Architectural Designer II - BKV Group
BKV Group / Chicago, IL United States / Website
ABOUT THE COMPANY
BKV Group is a holistic design firm providing a full complement of architecture, interior design, engineering, landscape architecture, and construction administration services. Our core belief is that regardless of project type, design has a profound impact on the community, and our responsibility as a multidisciplinary firm is to enhance the economic, aesthetic, social, and environmental context of the communities we shape and design. Since 1978, BKV Group has grown from a sole proprietorship into a diverse partnership with 200+ employees sharing knowledge across practice sites in Chicago, Dallas, Hanoi, Vietnam, Minneapolis, and Washington, DC, creating relevant and meaningful design solutions that allow our clients’ dreams to become a reality. For more information, visit: www.bkvgroup.com.
ABOUT THE JOB
BKV Group seeks talented Architectural Designer II with 4+ years of related experience to join our team. The ideal candidate has architecture experience in all aspects of design and documentation with leading edge multi-family housing, commercial and local government clients.
• Assists Project Manager or Senior Project Architect in planning the layout of projects including determination of functional and spatial requirements and assists in preparing information regarding design, specifications, materials, color and equipment.
• Prepares project plans (scaled drawings) using computer assisted design software and equipment. Drafting using Revit.
• Supports project team during construction administration.
• Assist team members with presentation boards and/or hand-outs.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
• Professional degree in architecture preferred.
• Experience with Revit required.
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and work efficiently with team members.
With excellent benefits, competitive salaries and constant opportunities for growth, BKV Group gives you the tools to realize your creativity. If you have an interest in working with a diverse group of talented architects and designers, creating exciting environments, enjoy collaboration and challenges, we'd like to talk with you. Please submit your resume and portfolio (PDF of no more than 5MB). Please include your name, desired position and location in email subject line.
CONTACT TO APPLY
Apply via Email