Architectural Designer - Farr Associates Architecture and Urban Design
Farr Associates Architecture and Urban Design / Chicago, IL / Website
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Farr Associates is an architecture, planning, and urban design firm located in the historic Monadnock Building in Chicago, Illinois. We help visionaries create the most sustainable buildings and places, aiming to embolden leadership and accelerate change.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are growing and seeking a driven and passionate Architectural Designer. Projects in our studio focus on high-performance green buildings of all types including commercial, residential, institutional, and affordable housing in both new-build and renovation contexts.
This is a full-time position with competitive salary and benefits.
If interested, please email resume, cover letter, and sample portfolio as a single PDF (one document, all other submissions will not be considered) less than 5MB to: email@example.com with “Architectural Designer Application” in the subject line. No calls please.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
The chosen candidate will possess these traits:
• Passion for sustainable, socially equitable, economically-viable design.
• Smart, strategic, highly organized, self-starter, who shares the firm’s vision
• Great communication, writing, and editing skills.
• Excellent presentation preparation skills with strong graphic sensibilities.
• 3-5 years of professional experience in an architectural firm or related professional.
• LEED Green Associate; Required within one year of employment.
• Proficiency in Revit as expectation is to work on production of drawing sets and specifications.
• Proficiency in all Adobe Creative Suite applications.
• Passion for sustainable, socially-equitable, economically-viable design.
Commensurate with experience.
CONTACT TO APPLY
Apply via Email