Architectural CAD Draftsman
Charles Vincent George Architects / Naperville, IL
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At Charles Vincent George Architects we provide the professional services of Architecture, Interior Design and Land Planning. Our culture is one of creativity, collaboration and service to our clients. Our projects have shaped communities, created inspirational work and living spaces and have most importantly responded to the vision and goals of our clientele in our efforts of "designing space for work and life".
ABOUT THE JOB
The candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the construction documentation process for residential and commercial projects. A blend of creative and technical skills in various building types is desired. In-depth knowledge of AutoCAD required - an AutoCAD test will be administered upon interview. Work will be within a team setting of 2 to 5 people.
<div sans-serif;"="" helvetica,="" arial,="" 12px;="" 700;="" normal;="">
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
• Production of 2D/3D architectural drawings from schematic design through construction documentation
• Read & interpret architectural drawings
• Field measuring & production of As-Built documentation
• Development of architectural details with little assistance
• 4-year Degree from an accredited Architectural Design School
• Advanced AutoCAD skills
• Experienced Sketch-Up user
• Experience with various Adobe products (Photoshop, InDesign etc.)
• Understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
Base salary based on experience & qualifications $40,000- $55,000 + Healthcare + Annual Bonus + 401K w/match + Profit Sharing for work brought into office by the applicant (10% of net profit of job) + vacation + sick days + available flextime
Please visit us at www.cvgarchitects.com for more information. Only Qualified candidates will be contacted.