Tilton, Kelly + Bell, LLC / Chicago, IL United States
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Tilton, Kelly + Bell, LLC is a comprehensive architecture and interior design firm with a deep commitment to providing the highest level of expertise and service to its clients. The firm’s decades-long experience in thoughtful integrated design for private and public entities positions TKB as a leader in the field. Our Chicago studio houses a responsive team licensed as architects and interior designers and accredited as LEED professionals. These experienced professionals listen to each client and act intently to develop designs that meet unique client needs while delivering the highest level of service and attention to detail.
ABOUT THE JOBOur firm seeks a reliable and committed architect with the following skills and credentials:
- Licensed architect in Illinois or NCARB; LEED AP a plus
- Leadership ability in construction drawing production, construction methods, and detailing, and specification preparation
- Expertise in building codes, building systems, and accessibility requirements
- Ability to lead in construction administration including shop drawings, RFI responses, and on-site progress review
- AutoCAD & Revit expertise in design and construction documents
- Ability to develop budgets & schedules and to maintain them on projects
- Skill and experience in client, contractor and subconsultant communication and contracts
- Success in fostering internal and external relationships
- Minimum of ten (10) years' experience; greater experience desirable
Our firm offers a varied and challenging work experience with responsibility in all project phases and the opportunity for advancement.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Minimum $ 70,000.00; greater salary commensurate with experience and expertise
Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision insurance, long-term disability insurance, 401k with matching, workpalce gym membership, and more.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTSMinimum Requirements include:
- Licensed (or registered) architect in IL (or NCARB)
- AutoCAD & REVIT expertise
- Minimum ten (10) years' experience
CONTACT TO APPLY