Architect - Themes Architecture
Themes Architecture / AURORA, IL United States / Website
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Themes Architecture is a 17 year young company with accessible leadership.
We are a constantly growing architectural firm offering a full range of architectural and consulting services located in downtown Aurora, IL near the Metra Train Station (BNSF Railway). Our portfolio includes a wide variety of projects including Educational, Municipal, Commercial, Restaurant & Entertainment design. We have a unique, intimate culture in a collaborative team environment where a successful candidate has an opportunity to be involved in the design of varied projects from start to finish.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are seeking a talented designer with proven, effective technical abilities who is looking for a tailored career growth path. The position includes working with clients, principals and consultants and an opportunity to make a significant impact on the company every day. Applicant must demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills with proven experience successfully leading projects from commencement through completion.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
• 5 to 12 years of professional experience with a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture from accredited U.S. University. Educational project experience a plus.
• Illinois licensed, or actively pursuing licensure.
• Working knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office products, Adobe.
• Understanding of project budgeting and scheduling with a focus on soft costs and the ability to communicate and work closely with consultants to ensure that project milestones are being met and deliverables are on time and complete.
• Knowledge and experience working with local building code, ADA, zoning, and other applicable laws
• Experience with public bidding projects a plus.
Commensurate with qualifications.
CONTACT TO APPLY
Apply via Email