Architect (Technical Leader) - Collective Office
Collective Office / Chicago, IL / Website
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Collective Office was founded in 2009 as an architecture and design practice that articulates the customer story through physical space. Where art lies at the intersection crafting the clients’ journey and their design solution. We look for ways to infuse your identity—who you are, how you live and work, what’s important to you—into your physical environment. We don’t just prescribe colors and textures and furniture—we consider behaviors and work patterns and all the factors that make you and your business unique. We’re not just designing spaces. We’re crafting experiences. And those experiences are exclusive to you.
ABOUT THE JOB
Collective Office is seeking a Senior Architect with 8 or more years of experience, responsible in all aspects of projects. Successful applicants must demonstrate design and technical ability in all aspects of projects, as well as team leadership.
- Research and seek new Business Development opportunities and foster new client relations;
- Develop strong design concepts, integrate these concepts into all facets of the project, and organize, execute, and coordinate deliverables to successfully communicate the design ideas to all stakeholders;
- Coordinate and oversee the preparation of documents throughout the design process including; programming, concept design, schematic design, design development and construction documents;
- Employ a thorough knowledge of local and international (CBC and IBC) codes, permitting processes and zoning requirements;
- Provide project research, data collection and organization within our filing and project system;
- Creatively solve deign problems throughout the project process;
- Define and administer work plans, schedules, budgets, and staffing plans while maintaining our standard level of client and project service;
- Define and administer Quality Assurance and Quality Control methods;
- Administer Construction Administration as required on projects.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
- Proficiency in ArchiCad, AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suites;
- Professional Degree in Architecture;
- Licensed Architect - Illinois;
- 8+ year experience in Architecture;
- Excellent visual, verbal and written communication skills;
- Proven ability to design and document all project phases,
- Proven ability to coordinate with design consultants;
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Compensation: TBD - commensurate with ability and experience.
CONTACT TO APPLY
Apply via Email