Architect - Project Manager & Office Operations Lead - Rivetna Architects Inc.
Rivetna Architects Inc. / Chicago, IL / Website
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Rivetna Architects is an 11-person Chicago based architecture firm. We have a strong practice in residential, commercial, civic/religious, high-end residential, and commercial interiors. We are committed to quality design for every project type. Our offices are in the Bridgeport Art Center, located at 35th and Racine.
The culture of our firm is relaxed, but fast paced. We collaborate with community development organizations, and partner with teams committed to the well-being of the city. We provide the opportunity for our professional staff to achieve their professional goals.
We’re a small firm with a lot to offer - flexible work environment, work-life balance, independence, partnering potential, competitive salary, variety of projects, and investment in a fast growing MBE-owned firm.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a full-time architect with strong management and communications skills. Your typical day will include:
- Managing projects from design to completion.
- Communicating with clients.
- Coordinating with consultants, engineers, and vendors.
- Communicating with zoning and building departments.
- Writing and presenting proposals, reports, applications, and contracts.
- Providing support to other staff.
- Managing office workload and staffing of projects.
- Flexibility in work hours and work location.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
We are seeking motivated applicants who can dive right in and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You will work on multiple commercial and residential projects. Applicants should:
- Have aexperience in the construction industry. MAch peferred.
- Have experience managing people and projects.
- Have strong organizational skills to work independently and on multiple projects.
- Have superb verbal, written, and graphic communication skills.
- Be self-sufficient, and able to solve issues through research.
- Have knowledge of City of Chicago Zoning and Building codes, IBC codes, and ProjectDox
- Have advanced knowledge of AutoCAD, Bluebeam, MS Office.
Send a resume and brief cover letter to email@example.com.
Commensurate with experience
CONTACT TO APPLY
Apply via Email