Architect/Intern (1-5 years)
GreenAssociates, Inc. / Deerfield, Illinois
ABOUT THE COMPANY
GreenAssociates is growing! We are an 18-person architectural firm specializing in innovative public sector projects, primarily K-12 educational. We offer very competitive salary and benefit packages including 401(k). Located in Deerfield, we are close to public transportation and expressways.
ABOUT THE JOB
We have an immediate need for a talented intern architect who is looking for a career path position. Gain exposure to all aspects of project development as you work with team members on conceptual design, programming and planning, through working drawings and construction administration. You will work on a variety of projects from new construction, to remodeling/renovation and additions to existing buildings. Candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, must be able to take direction, have the ability to problem solve, like to work in a collaborative environment and the desire to grow as an architect.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
* Architectural degree from accredited U.S. University
* Enrolled in IDP and actively pursuing licensure.
* 1-5 years’ experience. Educational and municipal project experience a plus.
* Fluent in Revit, Microsoft Office
* Strong organization skills
* Technically proficient with a desire to learn.
* Rendering/Presentation Software
If you are interested in joining our dynamic and growing firm, please send a cover letter, resume, work examples and salary requirements.