Architect I/II - O’Kelly Kasprak
O'Kelly Kasprak / Chicago, IL / Website
ABOUT THE COMPANY
O'Kelly Kasprak is a full-service architecture, interior design, and project management firm known for bringing a hospitality perspective to all types of commercial spaces. Our portfolio includes a variety of restaurants, bars, hotels, clubs, airports, entertainment venues, theaters, corporate spaces, retail stores and recreational facilities.
Founded in 2010, Belinda O'Kelly and David Kasprak lead our team of talented architects and designers through a highly conceptual process focused on prodcuing beautiful, functional, enduring, and unique spaces. We pride ourselves on our design abilities, vast technical knowledge, enthusiasm, creativity, and providing exceptional service to our clients. We are growing, and excited to add a new member to our studio!
ABOUT THE JOB
O'Kelly Kasprak seeks a new team member to assist with technical drawing set production, FF&E selections, presentation production, and design collaboration. West Loop studio consists of a team driven structure, with support for learning and growth. Candidate would interact with project team daily, and meet with project manager 2-3 times per week.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
- Candidate to have 3-9 years experience in architecture or design
- Experience working in a project team
- Degree in architecture or design related field
- Proficient knowledge of AutoCAD, Adobe creative suite, Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in hospitality related design or Revit experience is encouraged
- A positive attitude, self-driven work ethic, general curiousity, and a detailed focus will be assets in this role
commensurate with experience
CONTACT TO APPLY
Apply via Email