Architect - Globetrotters Engineering Corporation
Globetrotters Engineering Corporation / Chicago, IL
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Globetrotters Engineering is a full-service professional organization based in Chicago that has served the public and private sectors since 1974 in the areas of design, management, and consulting. With 200+ personnel, we draw upon highly qualified and experienced staff with diverse expertise to provide cost-effective, sustainable, and responsive services to our clients.
Globetrotters provides architecture, engineering, construction management, permit plan reviews, facility and property management, consulting, and IT services. We are committed to planning, designing, constructing, and managing quality and sustainable infrastructure projects that play an integral role in the development and success of the communities we serve.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are seeking an Architect to design and plan all types of municipal, commercial, and institutional projects.
In this job, you will:
* Serve a project manager as professional experience and growth dictates
* Complete projects within budget and schedule
* Perform site visits and issues reports
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
* Able to effectively communicate design options to a diverse group
* Knowledge and experience in all phases of architectural projects
* Knowledge of other disciplines and directs interdisciplinary coordination
* Detailed knowledge of building codes and industry standards, including ADA
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
* Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
* 10 years of architectural experience including:
o K-12 projects
o Higher Education projects
o New construction projects
* 3 years Project Manager experience
* Must be proficient in CADD and Revit
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Licensed Illinois architect
* PMP certification a plus
CONTACT TO APPLY