Architect Associate - Omni Ecosystems
Omni Ecosystems / Chicago, Illinois
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Omni Workshop is a progressive landscape architecture design studio engaging in projects on a variety of scales for the public and private sector. We are a diverse group working hand-in-hand with innovative research & development and other disciplines to seamlessly provide exemplary, thoughtful, and transformational designs. For more information, visit www.omniecosystems.com.
At Omni, we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. We believe an inclusive environment benefits our employees, our firm, and our community, while also enriching and challenging our own thinking about design. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
For more info about Omni visit www.omniecosystems.com
ABOUT THE JOB
About the Position
The firm seeks creative, independent, and conscientious thinkers with a commitment to our shared vision: landscapes have the power to change everyday lives. Join our collaborative team and work closely with our diverse group of professionals. Candidates shall be self-motivated and adhere to high standards of excellence and accountability.
Salary & Benefits
Omni offers competitive salaries and benefits commensurate with experience. Health insurance is also available to eligible employees.
If you are a dedicated professional who excels at collaboration and meets the above qualifications, then please send your CV and portfolio to Brita Bednar at email@example.com. Portfolios must be submitted for all design positions. Applications without work samples will not be considered. Portfolios should be one PDF attachment, 10-20 pages, at a maximum of 5 MB.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Professional degree or license in landscape architecture or architecture
- A range of 7-15 years of professional design experience
- Demonstrated knowledge in the art and practice of landscape architecture, urban design, and related history and theory for private and public project typologies
- Demonstrated experience in all phases of the design process
- Proven ability to lead and coordinate multidisciplinary teams
- Demonstrated experience in project management, client interface, administration, and construction observation for landscape architecture scope
- Enthusiastic commitment to the multidisciplinary design process and a team-focused environment
- Experience in managing design staff
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, 3D modeling software (Rhino or SketchUp), Adobe CC, and Office 365
- Demonstrated capacity for design ideation
- A high degree of self-motivation and resourcefulness
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
CONTACT TO APPLY