Basalay, Cary & Alstadt Architects, Ltd. / Ottawa, Illinois
ABOUT THE COMPANYBasalay, Cary & Alstadt Architects, Ltd. has been in business for 36 years in Ottawa, Illinois; providing architectural design, planning and technical services for building construction for a broad spectrum of building types and clients. For more information about our firm please visit our website www.bca-architects.com or follow us on Linkedin www.linkedin.com/company/basalay-cary-aldtadt-architects-ltd.
ABOUT THE JOBBasalay, Cary & Alstadt Architects, Ltd. is currently seeking an Architect/Architectural Designer with strong technical and design skills who is looking for a career path position. The ideal candidate has at least five years of experience, possesses an Illinois license or is actively pursuing license. Candidate will be an integral member of the design team working on all phases and aspects of our varied projects under the direction of a Firm Principal.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
- Engage with the project team from programming, design and documentation through implementation.
- Candidate must be able to accurately collaborate and prepare construction documents and develop design or technical solutions on all aspects of project delivery under the direction of Project Principal.
- Ability to develop, communicate, and/or present design concepts with the project team, to the client, and outside vendors/agencies.
- Successful candidates must be resourceful and able to work under firm deadlines.
- Follow Firm project development and production standards.
- Continuous personal improvement and continuing education.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to professionally correspond and interact with clients as a representative of the firm.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Proficiency in BIM/Revit modeling, AutoCAD, Sketchup, Bluebeam and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Architecture
- Minimum five years experience, preferred.
- Illinois license or actively pursuing license.
- Salary to be commensurate with experience.
CONTACT TO APPLY