Submit to the 2018 Small Project Awards Today!
Founded by the AIA Chicago Small Practitioners Group and co-presented by the AIA Chicago Area Custom Residential Architects Network, the goal of this award program is to raise public awareness of the value that architects bring to small projects and to promote small practitioners as a resource for design excellence. All firms in the competition have 10 or fewer full-time or full-time-equivalent employees.
Eligible individuals and firms are encouraged to submit their projects through March 6. Questions? Contact Allison Garwood Freedland at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2018 Small Project Awards Jury:
- Susan Cannon, FAIA, Cannon Architects (Raleigh, NC)
- Christopher Derrick, AIA, Derrick Architecture (Wheaton, IL)
- Celeste Robbins, AIA, Robbins Architecture (Winnetka, IL)
- Thomas Shafer, AIA, Thomas Shafer Architects (Evanston, IL)
- Geoffrey Baer, Multiple Emmy award-winning Public Television writer, producer and host of architecture related programming