Tuesday / July 28, 2020 / 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Interactive panel discussions on the topic of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion that focus on different aspects of EDI within the architectural community. This discussion will concentrate on the Generation Gap and aspects of EDI.
Moderator: Ingedia Sanchez, AIA, NCARB, LEED AP BD+C, Associate at Skidmore Owings & Merrill LLP
- Keely Colcleugh, CEO and Founder at Kilograph
- Isabelle Lussier, Architecte, MBA, Chef de division, Planification des stratégies résidentielles, Service de l'habitation, Ville de Montréal
- Mel Price, AIA, LEED AP, Principal at Work Program Architects (WPA)
- Elease Samms, Project Designer at KTH Architects, Inc.
- Talisha Sainvil, AIA, NOMA, NCARB, LEED, Principal Architect and Designer of 40 Six Four Architecture Design Studio, Pllc