Thursday / July 16, 2020 / 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Interactive panel discussions on the topic of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion that focus on different aspects of EDI within the architectural community. This discussion will concentrate on the Visible and Invisible aspects of EDI.
- Douglas J. Anderson, CASp, RAS, Partner at LCM Architects
- Azad Chichmanian, Partner at NEUF Architects
- Nina Cooke John, AIA, NOMA, NCARB, Principal at Studio John Cook
- Kathryn Tyler Prigmore, FAIA, LEED AP, BD+C, Assoc. Director at Shalom Baranes Associates Architects
- Joseph Russo, Deputy Commissioner of Compliance for People with Disabilities, City of Chicago