Friday / December 18, 2020 / 12:01 AM - 11:59 PM
AIA Chicago’s Healthcare Knowledge Community is seeking nominations to serve on our 2021 leadership team. Interested candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- AIA Chicago member in good standing
- Frequent participant in HCKC events
- Passionate about healthcare design
- Committed to planning and organizing monthly meetings, presentations, and networking events for the Healthcare Knowledge Community membership
Candidates shall submit their intent to serve in 250 words or less to Holly Harris (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Friday, January 8, 2021.
AIA Chicago’s Healthcare Knowledge Community is collecting submissions of Healthcare project images for our Annual New Year Party to be held virtually in February 2021. Healthcare architectural and engineering firms are invited to submit a maximum of three (3) powerpoint slides to be showcased during the party.
- Projects must be located in the greater Chicagoland region or projects should be primarily delivered by a Chicago based firm.
- Projects images shall have been in design, under construction, or completed in the year 2020.
- Please submit 2-3 sentences describing each project.
Email Holly Harris (email@example.com) to request the PowerPoint template. All submissions are due on Friday, January 15, 2021.