Wednesday / December 07, 2022 / 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
A panel of experts discusses how to excel at getting your work published in print. From documenting the project, preparing and arranging professional photography and promoting the project through various channels. You’ll learn how to create the story behind the project and how to pitch it to editors.
- Review the importance of documenting your project.
- Learn how to stage the project and arrange for the photo shoot.
- Discuss the different print media channels and how to approach them.
- Learn how to self-publish your content.
- John DeForest, AIA
- Eve Guilbaud, Loewen Windows
- S. Claire Conroy, Editor-in-Chief, Residential Design magazine, SOLA Group, Inc.
- Mary Jo Bowling, LUXE magazine
- Michele Grace Hottel, AIA, moderator
"Getting Your Work Published Part 1" was recorded on May 18, 2022, and is available for viewing through AIAU ($25 for AIA members, $40 non-members).
- Anne Fougeron, FAIA, Fougeron Architecture
- Kevin Harris, Assoc. AIA, Director of Sales & Marketing, AGS Stainless, Inc.
- Liza Hausman, Vice President of Industry Marketing, Houzz
- Michele Grace Hottel, Michele Grace Hottel, Architect
- Paul Petrunia, Founder and Director, Archinect