Monday / April 22, 2019 / 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT.
Highlighting projects across Chicago, Architecture & Design Society of the Art Institute of Chicago brings together leaders in design, research, policy, and advocacy to discuss the past, present, and future of development in and around the Chicago River. This lively discussion will address historical, ecological, community-focused, and more speculative approaches to our city and its waterways.
- Jeanne Gang, FAIA, Studio Gang Architects
- Carol Ross Barney, FAIA, Ross Barney Architects
- Martin Felsen, FAIA and Sarah Dunn, UrbanLab
- Angela Brooks, AICP, Development Manager, Chicago Housing Authority
- Josh Ellis, Great Rivers Chicago, Metropolitan Planning Council
- Alison Fisher, Harold and Margot Schiff Associate Curator of Architecture and Design at the Art Institute of Chicago - moderator