Tuesday / February 11, 2020 / 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Presented by IIDA and AIA Chicago, this second annual series of four discussions at IIDA headquarters will address commercial interior architecture and design. Both architects and commercial interior designers will learn from the provocative discussions about projects, firm leadership, and design strategy. Each event begins with a reception at 5:30 pm, followed by the presentation at 6:00 pm.
Renowned architect and designer Lauren Rottet, FAIA, FIIDA, president and founding principal of Rottet Studio, will discuss her work and career with Cheryl S. Durst, Hon. FIIDA, executive vice president and CEO of IIDA. Based in Houston, Los Angeles, and New York, Rottet has designed both notable workplaces and beautiful hospitality interiors. Her latest work includes The Langham Chicago, Hotel Alessandra Houston, transformed floors of the New York Stock Exchange, and the Rottet Collection furniture line.
- $10 member / $20 nonmember (single session)
- $30 member / $60 nonmember (series, four sessions)
- FREE for students on a first come first serve basis
[AIA and IIDA MEMBERS: use code IIDA-AIA-Member-2020 for your discount.]
- March 10: Repositioned and Reimagined: Willis Tower, Tribune Tower, and Old Post Office
- April 14: New Design Firms Changing the Face of Chicago
- May 5: Fulton Market: An Evolving City