Thursday / May 13, 2021 / 12:00 PM - 1:15 PM
Welcome to the annual Custom Residential Architects Network (CRAN) spring residential series. In pervious years we offered three sessions on one afternoon; this year, our three sessions are on three separate days. Our first session considers the green aspects of custom residential design. Our first speakers will address:
- How can architects “future proof” their projects?
- With limited time and budget, what are the most important ways to conserve energy and water?
- For renovations and additions, how to manage the “energy interface” between new and old construction.
- What is one detail most designers don’t get right?
- Tom Bassett-Dilley, AIA, TBD Architects (Oak Park, IL)
- Lindsey Elton, president, Eco Achievers (Detroit, MI)
Thanks to our sponsors: