Tuesday / October 06, 2020 / 3:00 PM - 4:15 PM
We are part of Design Chicago, the annual residential design conference organized by theMART for the trade. With our partner, Carlisle Wide Plank Floors, AIA Chicago's Custom Residential Architects Network (CRAN) presents a virtual program that asks, how are architects and interior designers doing during the pandemic? Meeting with clients, visiting houses and apartments, going to job sites, and selecting products – how are we working around the limitations, restrictions, and health concerns of the moment? What are we learning as we go? Are we perhaps improving the way we work with clients as limitations force us to adapt our design processes? And finally, how do we market ourselves in such a difficult time? Join us to hear how a range of architects and a supplier are doing business with clients and coronavirus.
- Julie Hacker, FAIA (Stuart Cohen & Julie Hacker Architects, Evanston) - moderator
- Scott Cook, Carlisle Wide Plan Floors, Regional Director (theMART, Chicago)
- Miriam Neet, AIA (Neet Architecture LLC, Chicago)
- Gregory Williams, AIA (Gregory Ramón Design Studio, Inc., Chicago)
- Cristina Gallo, AIA (Via Chicago Architects + Diseñadores, Chicago)
- Manuel Hernandez, AIA (Design Seed, Inc., Chicago)
Photos from left to right: Julie Hacker, Scott Cook, Miriam Neet, Gregory Williams, Cristina Gallo, Manuel Hernandez.