Wednesday / September 22, 2021 / 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
The event marks each magazine issue release; though this event is later, we wanted to provide an opportunity for each Small Project Award winner to present their winning project in a virtual program. The theme, "New and Refreshed Typologies," captures the spirit of each award-winning project, as each of the winners has created a new typology of their respective project, or is breathing new life into historic ways of living and working.
- Jeff Klymson, AIA; Collective Office, Hallstar
- Alison Von Glinow, AIA; Kwong Von Glinow, Ardmore House
- Kara Boyd, AIA; MIR Collective, The Publishing House Bed & Breakfast
- Pam Lamaster-Millett, AIA & Greg Howe, AIA; Searl Lamaster Howe Architects, Haas Valley Farm
- Moderator: Chyanne Husar, AIA, chair of the Small Practitioners Group
Join Chicago Architect magazine and AIA Chicago for this magazine panel discussion.