Thursday / December 03, 2020 / 11:00 AM - 4:15 PM
Join us for a half-day virtual construction management summit. Hear from industry experts on key legal considerations for the various project participants, and how those considerations and related risks can be managed through the terms of the project contracts. This master class examines both the Construction Manager as Advisor (CMa) and Construction Manager as Constructor (CMc or CM at Risk) delivery methods, in detail. Attendees will explore the benefits of using this method, the roles of project team members, potential liabilities, collaborative concepts, insurance coverages and warranties, cost of the work contracts, sustainable project considerations, related contract documents, and more.
- Session 1 - Construction Management Delivery Models: Overview, Risks, and Contract Documents
- Session 2 - Exploring Collaborative Concepts: Design Assist and Delegated Design
- Session 3 - Sustainability Considerations in Construction Management
- Session 4 - Insurance and Bonds: Considerations and Coverage
- Session 5 - Understanding Cost of the Work Contracts